All riders making use of the Howick MTB Club trail network must have either a day license or an annual membership.
A day license consists of a Sappi Indemnity as well as payment of a day trail fee.
Annual memberships are available here
If making use of a day license please follow the following steps :
- Obtain and complete a hand written Sappi indemnity. Please complete the indemnity in full. Carefully remove the completed indemnity from the book and carry it with you during your ride. The copy is to remain in the book. The indemnity must be produced upon request.
- Pay the required trail fee. Mobile online payments are accepted through SnapScan (QR code ). Alternatively make use of the honesty box system.
- Day licenses are only valid for the day and are NOT applicable to Howick Trails and Karkloof Trails (i.e separate day licenses are required if you are riding the respective trail networks)
Day licenses are available at :
- Howick Hospital (Main Road, Howick)
- Pyga Concept Store (Yard 41, Howick)
- Howick Cycles